Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LADIES - QUIT WAITING FOR YOUR LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP TO FEEL BETTER AND CHOOSE TO MAKE IT BETTER!

by Linda Nuss on Monday, January 24, 2011 at 7:59pm

Connection is Key to Love of any kind!

Dear Friends and "Sisters" of Mine,

It's time to take charge of your life and quit thinking things are going to change when you keep doing things the same as you've always done them.

If you've followed me at all on FaceBook or my LIGHT ME UP! Radio show, then you know how passionate I am about self love and spiritual empowerment!  It kills me to see women suffering in their relationships and thinking that it HAS to be that way.

I've FINALLY decided to serve my fellow Sisters and provide an affordable and effective way to gain understanding as to what's keeping you stuck and unhappy in your life and relationships.  You are powerful beyond measure and YOU HOLD THE KEY to unlock the door to the life you deserve!

If you can relate to this - I can help!

I am setting up a 5 Week Program that includes a weekly 60 - 75 minute group call.  During the 5 week program I will be including 2 extra one hour Q&A calls to address any burning questions you may have.  I will be presenting the KEY reasons why women get stuck and surrender to feeling unhappy in their relationships.  I will provide you with the tools and concepts to begin to create the change you're looking for in order to, either create REAL change in your current relationship, or create the kind of relationship you may be seeking.

THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SHOW UP AND THAT YOU ARE REALLY OPEN AND READY FOR CHANGE.

It's amazing and liberating to unleash the "You" that has been hiding for so long.  There is HUGE benefits in having a circle of loving, nurturing women who can totally relate to you and support one another.  You will feel an unmistakable organic bond that occurs in these group situations.  Trust me when I say that the truth about WHY things are the way they are, will be the same for every person in the group - no matter how different their individual circumstances may be.

I will be accepting only 12 people in this group in order to keep it more intimate, so if you're interested - act fast.

Message me on FB or email me linda.nuss@lightmeupradio.com for cost. The class will be starting the week of Feb. 14th and deposits will be needed to reserve your spot. I'm so excited to be offering this and look forward to working and connecting with 12 of you Lovely ladies out there!

Love and Light to you!

NAMASTE!!

Linda

Come join me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment