Thursday, January 20, 2011

DOES YOUR PARTNER SABOTAGE ANY ATTEMPT YOU MAKE TO EMPOWER YOURSELF?


WHY ME?

This is such a common thing I see over and over again! Women in relationships feeling stuck and unhappy.   Their husbands control almost every aspect of their life.   Did your ears just perk up a bit because you can relate?

It makes me crazy!!   To see women putting up with this when the solution is right there, WAITING to be acknowledged and discovered.   The ironic thing is, it's  something that only they can change.  Now don't get offended.  I was you at one point and time so I completely "get it".

READY FOR THE GOOD NEWS?

I'm here to tell you some empowering news....  It has nothing to do with changing your Partner or Husband.  You have the complete power to change everything!   I know you must be thinking - "whatever"... she doesn't know my husband.  There's no way I can change ANYTHING!  The truth of the matter is...that thought alone is just another un-serving belief!  It's coming from a place of fear.

 

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!

 The typical response I hear and the typical "reactive" behavior  goes something like this:   " God! He's such and A**Hole.   He just wants to have a say in everything I do but he gets to do whatever he wants in the relationship, when he wants!"  "Selfish!"

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

 There are actually women out there NOT working out, NOT wearing make up when they would like to, NOT reading Personal Development books and NOT going to church or exploring spirituality (just to name a few) BECAUSE their husbands give them too much grief to make it worth it. .  Are you one of them?  There's a reason the men in your life do not want you to do things like this.  They are much too unconscious to even realize it themselves, but hey are fearful of loosing you (the very thing they may end up creating with their behaviors).   They are much more comfortable keeping you under their thumb.  Have you noticed whenever they push you a little too far, they switch to the "kissy face" "mister nice guy" control method.  And so it goes.  The ugly vicious circle.  But honestly - that's more about them and really has nothing to do with you.

If this is you....Let me give you some good news. The #1 reason this is happening is because you are ready for growth.   The opportunity is presenting itself to give you the "choice" to  be open to developing a whole new level of existence.

If for some reason you just aren't ready, don't worry, the opportunity will continue to present itself again and again, until you finally do something about it.  Believe me, the Universe is pretty relentless in giving you what you look at.  If you are looking at your husband who doesn't support you and is making you feel stuck and unworthy, then by all means, it will give you just that.

DO YOU WANT LOVE OR NOT?

Honestly, all it takes is a change in perception.  It requires focus and a willingness to be open to new ideas and challenge old beliefs.  What I can guarantee you is that you're husband is not the problem.  Don't for one second think he has that kind of power.  It all about YOU.   You hold within yourself the KEY to unlocking the life you don't even dare to dream about.  You have the ability and the knowledge within you and just need a little guidance, that's all.

Don't fear my friend.  Your life is playing out perfectly.  All is in alignment with where you need to be.  You will choose the right path no matter what.  Hopefully you will choose with love in your heart for yourself and start the journey of living and creating your life on purpose!

If you want to explore further and would like a free 15 minute consultation with me, please email me:  linda.nuss@lightmeupradio.com or call and leave me a message:  970-674-7339

I want nothing more than to help you understand how amazing you really are!!!

Namaste my friend!

Linda

Come join me on FaceBook! and Twitter!

Check out my website: www.lightmeupradio.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment