Saturday, January 1, 2011

RECEPTIVITY IN 2011

IS IT BETTER TO GIVE THAN RECEIVE???

If you're like me, you've probably heard it all your life....."It's better to give than to receive".  Notice as you start reading this blog if you subconsciously feel a little sting of judgment around questioning this idea - as, if you even consider anything other than this thought, that you are, or I am, or someone is a wee bit selfish.

ME FIRST???

It's even a bit weird for me to write it down because it I know what I'm going to talk about here, is receiving.  God forbid we think of ourselves first right???  Now, I'm not suggesting that giving is bad.   I believe a person can expand and connect so much deeper to others and to their own inner Light when giving.  I'm merely going to talk about the divinity in receiving because it so often gets left out and it's a very important part of the flow!

JUST TRY BREATHING ONLY ONE DIRECTION!

The tide comes in and goes out, our breath goes in and goes out, we have moments of pleasure and of pain, we make money, we spend money, the sun comes up and then it goes down, the spring yeilds blooms only to have them leave in the fall.  This list goes on because that is life.  Full of polarity and the "yin and yang" of it all.

I'M SO GRATEFUL...BUT REALLY....I DON'T DESERVE THIS!

So why is it when it comes to receiving, we resist.  There's this subtle "unconscious" part of ourselves that tell us we are selfish to take what's brought to us.  We may take and recieve but not in a way that we embrace and know we deserve it.  I know from my own perspective, I'll receive and feel very grateful but if I really stop to notice deep down how I'm feeling....there's a bit of I'm not worthy, I'm so lucky to be getting this. 

LUCKY? OR DESERVING?

If only we could receive from the perspective of knowing that it is part of the "flow".  That it is necessary to receive with the absolute knowing that whatever it is you're receiving, has been provided to you BECAUSE you know you're worthy and expect good things to happen and to find you.

YES! YES! YES!

When you become a "yes" person to life whether it is in serving others, or in receiving and relishing in both, you create a natural "flow" and rythem to your life.  Like the tides and the season and so forth.  It's truly our natural way to be. 

WANT TO BE "IN LOVE"?

In the New Year, allow yourself to receive.  Embrace and understand it's part of the flow.  Know you are deserving of it and be in love with it.  Continue to give with LOVE and gratitude as well and what manifests for you will be nothing short of beauty.

MORE TIME, NO PRESSURE?? HOW???

Life will seem easier, you will feel you have more time, your experiences will be joyful and when you are concious about the shift, you will know why things seem and feel different.  You will be in the natural "flow" of the giving and the receiving and life will unfold in ways you never thought possible!

May your New Year be blessed with many abundant gifts of love, joy, comfort, peace and friendship!  Open your hearts and set the intention to receive exactly what you need in the New Year to make 2011 the best year of your life so far!

Namaste!

Linda

I would love to have you join me on FaceBook and don't forget to sign in for your free gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment