Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Dogs Can Teach You About Life

By Linda Nuss - Source: domain-b 

I used to be terrified of dogs. That’s probably because when I was much younger, I was almost bitten by a stray. For years after that fearful incident, whenever I saw a dog I would stay as far away as I could. I even remember jumping onto the sofas in my friends’ house just to avoid coming into contact with their dogs.

I know I know… it’s rather silly… but back then the phobia was so real. I’m really glad that in recent years, I have learned to let go of this irrational fear and grown to love these friendly, adorable and loyal creatures =)

Today, I just want to share with you something a friend sent me about dogs and life. Hope you like it!

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
- Anonymous
 
 
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
- Ben Williams


A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.

- Josh Billings

THERE'S MORE KEEP GOING!

 

I LOVE dogs!  They make me feel love.  That's all they are is LOVE!  Ever stopped to think what DOG spelled backwards looks like?

Hope you enjoyed this post.  I sure did!

Love and Light!

 

Linda Nuss - www.lightmeupradio.com

www.facebook.com/linda.nuss.lightmeup

No comments:

Post a Comment