Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YIN AND YANG

 

By Linda Nuss - Source: domain-b

 

by Shanda Sumpter of Wealthy Spiritual Women

Does being a woman put you at a disadvantage around wealth and power?

Last week a woman shared whole heartedly that she is often victim to men’s advancements and hidden agenda.

I had to laugh because during the conversation I learned that I had dropped that book from my mental library.  You see, I used to think that being single created a set of problems around business. I used to believe men are always trying to bed you and you’re never quite sure if they think you’re valuable or what?

Doing Business in Love has it’s advantages.

Fast forward, I am now in a loving amazing relationship. My eyes just teared up writing this because I used to dream about being with a man that is spiritual, loving, and compassionate. He’s not perfect but he’s divine for me....Read MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment