Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The More The Merrier?

By Linda Nuss - Source: domain-b

I stumbled onto this blog and found it worthy of sharing.  Enjoy!

The More The Merrier?

[Link]

The more the merrier. Really?

It is not surprising to hear someone says "I'm not happy because my job is not paying enough' or 'I would be happier if I live in that big house'.

People chase after money and material stuff with the idea that they can bring satisfaction and happiness. They pursue their 'millionaire dream' ceaselessly and some are even prepared to pay for it with family time and friendship.

[Link]

 I have come across many rich but unhappy people. It is obviously not a secret that people are not necessarily merrier with more. Strange as it sounds, people know that money may not bring happiness but they want to be there to find out themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment