Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MEN, WOMEN AND LOVE

by LINDA nuss on DECEMBER 21, 2010

THIS ONE’S FOR YOU MEN!!

Okay – this blog is for all you men out there! I want you all to know that I truly feel your pain. It seems so many relationships are struggling because, in all honesty, women are being summoned to step up the game. Spiritually speaking that is. It is an evolution that is taking place and is happening at an incredible speed. While the Universe is naturally waking women up all around the world to step into their “power”, their “God Self”, their true essence, it’s having a deep affect on relationships.

JUST TRUST ME! “BET YOU NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE”
I truly believe that the women are going to lead the way to the “new world”. Creating a more loving, authentic, meaningful world. Now don’t go all crazy on me Men and think “Hey, I thought this blog was going to be for us”. I’m getting there and it will be worth it to keep reading. I know it’s the last thing you want to hear from me (a woman none the less) when I say “just trust me”.

PRESSURE!! (What do you know about PRESSURE?!! – From Ace Ventura-Pet Detective)
Let me just ask you this (and if you can relate to any of this – keep reading)…..Do you feel like you are under so much pressure to hold things together? Like work, marriage, kids and your sanity. Do you find that you feel agitated and resentful when all of the people in your life seem to not agree with you JUST to make your life miserable? Do you feel confused by the fact that your wife seems “put out” when all you want at the end of the day is to act on your desire for her? Where the hell else are you supposed to go? Are you struggling to make ends meet and feel as if you are somehow failing your family? Do you accept that this is just that way life is and feel exhausted and grouchy?

WE WOMEN ARE LIKE A TRIBE
I deeply love all you Men out there. I feel for you because I don’t believe you have the advantage that women have to easily find your “center”. We women are like a tribe and we support each other, encourage each other and invite new ideas to share with each other. We have the energetic bond that creates a circle of space for one another to explore these deeper parts of ourselves that allow us to connect to the Universal Energy that feeds us.

WOMEN HAVE IT SO GOOD!
Are you starting to see how women, because of the support, are figuring our way out of this misery – the same misery you guys experience? We are starting to go WITHIN to find our purpose and connecting to WHO WE TRULY ARE at our deepest level. Leaving less room for our external world to define whether or not we are good enough, as well as, how happy we are in any given moment. Also, leaving you guys utterly confused as to why your wife no longer cooperates like she used to, creating more frustration and resentment and “pressure!”

WHAT IF????
What if I was to sit you guys down, and look into your eyes, and tell you how special you are? What a beautiful human being you are and that your Light is what makes you special and defines you. Imagine if every external thing that you associate with making you comfortable, satiated, loved, successful – just generally “in control” and okay went away. Where would that leave you? Who would that leave you to believe you are? I know that’s a horrible thought! A scary thought for men OR women. But THAT’S the place where you start to find yourself and then define yourself. What if I were to tell you that you come from the pure raw energy of the Universe, of God, of Source, of Spirit (call it what you want) and that you have the power to create all that you want in this life because you ARE GOOD and you ARE LOVE. I suspect that you all would behave and make the same kinds of choices. Like doing nice things for people and working hard. Being a good father, husband, boss etc… The difference is that you would be doing ALL of these things because you ARE good and because you ARE love rather than doing them to convince yourself an others that you’re good and that you’re loving.

WHO DECIDES?
When you stop letting all of the people and things in your life decide how you feel, it will alleviate so much pressure. When you quit defining yourself by how much money you make or the car you drive or the big house you live in and know these things don’t truly make you “more/better” than somebody else or worthy of respect, your pressure will be alleviated. When you quit needing sex from your wife to feel loveable and attractive and then genuinely unite to share connection and physical pleasure, the pressure in the marriage will be alleviated. My bet is that you’ll get more of it too (not a bad deal right?). When you quit demanding that your kids behave perfectly to make you “look and feel”  like a great dad and instead – coach and nurture them for their well being, your relationship with your children will improve and your feelings or fear of not being or looking like a great dad will be alleviated.

COME ON! TAKE IT EASY ON ME!
Tell me, how often do YOU get to hear talk like this? How often does somebody have compassion for the amount of pressure you’re under to perform and “be a man”? How often do you even get to learn and not feel embarrassed to listen about the kind of things I’m talking about?

WHO WANT’S THE GOLDEN KEY?
This energy is available to all you guys but the truth of the matter is that society isn’t handing you a golden key or support to actively open up to it. Can you honestly say you feel comfortable asking your buddy “Hey man, I’m feeling kind of sad, what am I not seeing? Can we go get a cup of coffee – I really need to just vent”. Generally this DOESN’T HAPPEN! Now I’m not even proposing that it does necessarily. God forbid I suggest that you start acting like women! I’m pretty sure even WE women wouldn’t like that. All I’m saying that a lot of you guys have never been taught, or even let on to, that there is a part of you that NEEDS nurturing and comforting, encouragement and compassion.

I LOVE YA MAN!
I write this blog to start the energy flowing for all of you men out there. My intention is to get the conversations flowing amongst you guys and offer a place to talk about it with women as well. I would generally say women are becoming the experts in Spiritual development, however, understand that I speak in generalities. I know there are Men who understand this and are deeply connected to their Spirit. I know there are many women struggling with finding inner peace and happiness. I just think it’s lopsided – that’s all. This is my way of saying – “I love you guys!” May you be blessed with the loving Light of the Universe and begin to appreciate your Light as much as I appreciate it in you!

                                                                                                                                                           

Check out my newly released CD:  RELATIONSHIP WEALTH INVERSION!

If you find my blogs helpful and would like to feel expansion and “shift” in your relationship, go to the Contact Linda button and we can get you going on your way to feeling FREE and HAPPY in your relationship! (Sign up for the free gift – Its a Inquiry on how to feel free and happy in your relationship and has 5 audios that go with it!!! I’m GIVING it away FREE!!  $350 value)

Namaste!

Linda
Come join me on FaceBook! www.facebook.com/linda.nuss.lightmeup

No comments:

Post a Comment