Thursday, December 30, 2010

A.M. GRATITUDE!

I'M TOTALLY FEELING IT!

I don't know what it is but something is in the air and I'm totally feeling it!  It's a good thing!  I can only define it as genuine gratitude.  I have my gratitude journal that I write in every day except that las week or so, but instead have consciously replaced writing to experiencing and awareness throughout my day.

IT'S MIRACULOUS!

When I wake up in the morning, I give thanks that I have a new day and that my breath happens so naturally as to happen all on its own - even when I'm sleeping.  And my HEART - oh my gosh - how it beats incessantly without asking anything in return.  It's miraculous really and I honor that with all the other things that I have to grateful for.

HOW AMAZING IS IT?

How amazing is it that I have a roof over my head when so many are without.  That I have a comfortable bed and water, not only to drink -whenever I'm thirsty, but to lavish in while taking a nice hot shower.  Oh...the wonderful smell of the my bath soap and a clean towel to dry off with.  What about the CHOICE of food items for breakfast when there are so many around the world who go hungry.

BECAUSE I CAN - HOW LUCKY IS THAT!?

I get into my vehicle that I can afford to fill with gas to get me around in comfort.  Oh and my computer that I get to communicate with anyone anywhere at anytime I feel compelled to do so.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

How amazing to have a relationship with a man that I adore and respect and love so dearly?  I'm so lucky to have such wonderful children who I adore and love so dearly!  AND - my family!!!  They are amazing and supportive and can honestly describe them as some of my best friends.  OH!!!! and my FRIENDS!  I have really, really amazing friends!

I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!

Okay - maybe this is getting a little boring for you but seriously I could go on and on and on and feel and mean every word of it.  I haven't even gotten into the things I give thanks for before I go to bed and after I've reviewed my day.  Maybe I'll save that for the next blog.  In fact I'm going to add A.M. to the title of this blog and maybe if the Spirit moves me write another blog titled P.M. Gratitude!  Oh so many choices - Ahhh!

I've shifted from trying to be grateful into BEING grateful and it's amazing! I hope it sticks :-)!  I'm even grateful it's snowing!  NOW I KNOW somethings shifted in me - cause THAT NEVER happens!

Last but not least - THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORT ME!  I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU AND TO YOU!

NAMASTE!

Linda

Make sure to come like me on FACEBOOK!

Check out my newly released CD:  Relationship Wealth Inversion!

No comments:

Post a Comment